9111 110 Ave
Edmonton, AB T5W
This important corridor study will seek to transform a large portion of Norwood Boulevard (111 Avenue and 112 Avenue) from 109 Street to 86 Street.
The study will focus on:
- updating current land use policies
- improving transportation (particularly for pedestrians and cyclists)
- promoting new design policies and other changes to help create a street of exceptional quality for all people to work, live, learn and play
City staff will be available to explain details of the study and answer public questions.
- guide, co-ordinate and support investment along the corridor
- transcend political boundaries
- assist in overcoming challenges to various stakeholders along the corridor who are affected by varying jurisdictional regulations
- raise awareness of existing City economic development programs that are currently available to local businesses
Latest posts by Karen Mykietka (see all)
- From the publisher’s desk - January 1, 2018
- Taking care of yourself while you’re young Health plays a large part in your continued well-being - January 1, 2018
- Event celebrates entrepreneur and resident Larger than life tenors performing for memorial fund - September 1, 2017