9111 110 Ave
Edmonton, AB T5W
This important corridor study will seek to transform a large portion of Norwood Boulevard (111 Avenue and 112 Avenue) from 109 Street to 86 Street.
The study will focus on:
- updating current land use policies
- improving transportation (particularly for pedestrians and cyclists)
- promoting new design policies and other changes to help create a street of exceptional quality for all people to work, live, learn and play
City staff will be available to explain details of the study and answer public questions.
- guide, co-ordinate and support investment along the corridor
- transcend political boundaries
- assist in overcoming challenges to various stakeholders along the corridor who are affected by varying jurisdictional regulations
- raise awareness of existing City economic development programs that are currently available to local businesses
Latest posts by Karen Mykietka (see all)
- Event celebrates entrepreneur and resident Larger than life tenors performing for memorial fund - September 1, 2017
- Teaching youth to be safe while online The importance of boundaries, respect and safety - June 1, 2017
- New sergeant returns to her beat roots Sgt. Katie Davies takes over Alberta Avenue beat - May 1, 2017